University of Florida "Gatorhead" Cycling Jersey
- - Specially selected polyester fabric enhances cooling and moisture transportation.L1 ventilation technology offers next-to-skin comfort,excellent ventilation and helps to keep your body dry on long rides.
- - Club fit,all the panels are cut for an anatomic, all day comfort fit.
- - Full-length YKK vislon zipper.
- - Mesh side panels for added ventilation.
- -3 elasticated rear pockets to store all your essentials while riding.
- -Silicone gripper elastic at waist and cuff prevents the jersey from riding up.
- S to XXXL are our normal stock sizes.
- We also manufacture sizes XXS, XS, 4XL and 5XL but these are made to special order. If you require these sizes please add a note to the order specifying the special order size you need.
- All of our clothing is European cut which means that it is generally cutsmall. You may need to order one size larger in jerseys and jackets compared to USA cut cycling clothing. With shorts, bib shorts, bib tights, etc. the cut is more standard sizing.
Need Help with Sizing?
- If you need help with sizing please don't hesistate to email us.We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for the specific item(s) you are interested in, your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, and whether you like a loose or snug fit. If you fall between two sizes; you can always order two sizes to try on at home, and return to us the one that doesn't work.
Cycling Apparel Fit
- Cycling clothes are designed to fit correctly when you are in a "tuck" position (i.e. bent forward at the hips). The braces on the bib shorts should feel snug across the shoulders when standing upright, yet comfortable in a tuck position. Also note that most windproof jackets are cut larger than long sleeve jerseys, but are designed to be worn with just one base layer underneath.